Sarah. 17. Pennsylvania. Welcome to my blog. Prepare for Pokemon, Feminism, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Daria," "Criminal Minds," "Orphan Black," "Futurama," "Bob's Burgers," "30 Rock," "Freaks and Geeks," "OITNB," "Grey's Anatomy"...wow, I watch a lot of shows. I might have a problem... Also, if you like my profile picture, then you have good taste. My friend artistic-ape.tumblr.com made it for me. It is me in cat form.
I Got Tagged
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Any regrets in life?
Spending 3 years lusting after a guy who turned out to be asexual (don’t get me wrong, the dude’s really nice and he and I are buds; I just wish I had known earlier that he had no interest in dating so that I would’ve been able to move on sooner)
2. Favorite breed of cat?
Siamese Cat (99% of the reason being for that is because of the show “Sagwa” that I watched all the time as a kid)
3. What’s your hobby?
4. If you could change one historic event, what would it be?
9/11, but not for the reason most people would think. There’s no denying that after the events of that day the whole ‘Muslims = terrorists’ mindset began to spread, and I just think that if 9/11 hadn’t happened than maybe people nowadays would be slightly less racist towards anyone who comes from the middle east (also stopping 9/11 would save thousands of lives, obviously).
5. Any gods you would kill?
The Christian God, the others are cool
6. If you could summon Cthulhu or any Great Old One, which one?
I’m sorry to say that I don’t know about any of them, so I’ll just go with the generic Cthulhu
7. If you had to live on an desert island for the rest of your life what would you bring?
A hotel (I can do that, right?)
8. Favorite Pokemon?
9. Who was your first crush?
Before the asexual guy I had a crush on a boy who is now a major douchebag/pot head (I have bad taste in guys)
10. Super power?
The power to morph into anything/anyone
11. If you had to sacrifice yourself for someone else, who would it be?
Honestly, my dogs. If it was a choice between one of my family members and one of my dogs I’d save the dog.
1. favorite drink?
French Vanilla Cappuccino
2. whats your slutty Halloween costume?
I don’t have one, but if I did it’d be a playboy bunny costume
3. what position do you sleep in?
On my side (I don’t have a specific side that I sleep on; it changes from night to night)
4. would you live in a subterranean city or a castle in the sky?
Castle in the sky
5. Instrumental or vocals? (answer how you like)
6. going out with a group of friends or just one?
7. ultimate relaxation food?
Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese
8. is there life out there besides us in this universe? do you think they would like us?
Yes, but I highly doubt they’d like us. I mean we have racism, sexism, homophobia and we rage war on one another constantly. What is there to like about us?
9. something you are looking forward to this week/month/year?
Being a senior in high school
10. how do you like to dance, if at all?
The ‘act-out-the-lyrics-of-the-song-while-singing-along’ type dancing
11. (final question better be good…. ) one thing you want that is not material? (emotional, relationship, etc..)
A long and healthy relationship
Now for Artistic-Ape’s questions >:D
1. If you could make one type of mythical creature (i.e. mermaids, dragons, centaurs, etc.) real, which type would you choose?
Do Pokemon count as mythical creatures?
2. If you had superpowers would you use them for good or evil?
3. What Hogwarts house do you belong to?
4. If you could have lunch with any three people, alive or dead, who would you choose?
Alyson Hannigan, Joss Whedon, and Ellen DeGeneres
5. Marvel or DC?
6. If your friend needed a kidney transplant and you were a match, would you give them your kidney?
Depends on how close we are
7. If you could live in any book/TV/movie universe, which one would you choose?
8. You have 5 weapons in front of you: A lightsaber, a phaser from Star Trek, Thor’s hammer, Green Lantern’s ring, and a keyblade. Which one do you choose?
Star Trek phaser
9. What would be the first thing you would do in a zombie apocalypse?
Hide in my home spend my last days watching TV
10. Would you rather travel to Middle Earth or Narnia?
11. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you thus far?
No, let’s not go there.
1. What is your favorite criminal investigation show? (eg. Criminal Minds, Rizzoli and Isles, Law and Order: SVU, etc.)
2. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
3. Pick a movie title to describe your life.
4. What is the last show that you binge watched?
5. What is your biggest sin of the 7 deadly sins?
6. What is the last song that you had stuck in your head?
7. What was the name of one of your imaginary friends as a kid? (I know you had one. Mine was a sewer monster named Campbell.)
8. Marry fuck kill: Alyson Hannigan, Laura Prepon, Tatiana Maslany?
9. What is your favorite Pokemon generation?
10. What would you get or have you gotten a tattoo of?
11. Where’s Waldo?
i paid $150 for this textbook
Better than 50 Shades of Grey.
Ok before I realized this was about an octopus…..that was the most terrifyingly disturbing thing I had ever read.
I STARTED LAUGHING WHEN THE MAN HAD FIVE ARMS AND HAVEN’T STOPPED YET
my blog is too much randomized anger and roaring here is octopus sex
I though it said “packet of gum”
don’t’ ask me where I got it from.
I saw the octopus sex thing and went back and reread like O.O ohhhh
I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS ABOUT OCTOPI AND I JUST PICTURED A MAN TOUCHING A WOMAN’S ARM AND MIRACULOUSLY GROWING ANOTHER ONE AND HE JUST TOUCHES HER AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN UNTIL SHE’S JUST BLANKETED IN ARMS AND IM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS FROM THE LAUGHTER
Went drinking around the world for the first time yesterday! So much fun!
PLEASE REBLOG AND SHARE THIS POST!
A Pro-Choice counter protest to some douchebags on the streets with big photos of horrible aborted fetuses (Some of which I question…) handing out pamphlets. The said thing is that there are children there. :(
One of the women up there is: